It's COMPETITION TIME!
To help you start your 2019 as you mean to go on, and to continue the momentum caused by the Blue Planet effect, this week, I am giving away an Eco & Zero Waste bundle of products from Hydrophil, Lamazuna and Green Bottle (worth £88!) Products I hope you’ll as much as I do.
- 100 Organic Cotton Buds / Swabs
- 4 Toothbrushes (you can choose adult or kid, bristle type and colour)
- 1 Ceramic toothbrush holder
- 1 Conjac Sponge
- 1 Soap (choose Lemongrass or Lavender)
- 1 Lipbalm
- 1 Sisal Soap Pouch (you know my love 😍 for this)
- 1 Solid Body Butter
- 1 Solid Deodorant
- 1 Solid Toothpaste (you can choose the flavour)
- 1 Stainless Steel water bottle (choose the size and design)
Hydrophil products are produced using natural ingredients that grow without artificial watering, such as bamboo. Additionally, they only use dyes produced without the use of petroleum or other chemical additives. The resulting biodegradability means that Hydrophil products do not leave anything behind in the drinking or ground water. And so, are considered water-neutral.
Lamazuna products are vegan, cruelty-free, 100% natural and handmade in the Chevreuse Valley in France, and is palm-oil free. My girls especially LOVE the body butter, happily rubbing it into their skin - even 6YO who suffers from dry skin, but tells me most creams are too 'owwy' or 'wet’.
The Green Bottles are stainless steel, bpa-free water bottles are reusable and chemical free. Not only reusable, they are recyclable too. Stainless steel is a super safe option when it comes to use in bottles, as there are no chemicals that can migrate into your drink. They come with both twist cap and a sports cap, and fit in most bottle-holders. They come in two sizes - 600ml or 750ml - you can choose which.
Full details of all the products are on the website.
Ts & Cs:
1. The competition closes at 12 noon UK time on Friday 18th January 2019.
2. Winners will be chosen randomly
3. We will be announcing the winners on the @contentedcompany on Instagram and Facebook pages on Monday 21st January 2019 by 11:59pm UK time.