Contented Earth Beeswax Wraps (Pack of 3)
Beeswax coated fabric wraps - the eco-friendly alternative to cling-film, aluminium foil and plastic sandwich bags. They are reusable and biodegradable, and do not leach any nasties into your food.
Our wraps are individually handmade in Chelmsford, Essex, using local wax. Wraps therefore may vary slightly in size, colour and consistency, but this does not affect use.
1 x mini wrap (15cm x 15cm)
1 x small wrap (25cm x 17cm)
1 x medium wrap (35cm x 25cm)
Contented Earth Beeswax food wraps info:
- Use like cling-film.
- Use the warmth of your hands to help mould the Beeswax Wrap over a piece of food, bowl, dish, etc.
- It will hold its seal once it starts to cool down. The Beeswax Wrap allows your food to breath.
- Wash gently in warm, soapy water.
- Do not wrap raw meat or fish.
- Keep away from naked flames.
They should last about one year before you'll need to replace them. Gently wash them after each use. And then every few months to re-set your Beeswax Wrap, put it on some baking paper on a baking tray. Set your oven to 100'c / 212'f and warm in the oven for no more then 3 minutes.
Although the wraps do not come into contact with nuts, they are made in a kitchen which is not nut free.
More from this collection