Eco Wash - Laundry Kit, by Clothes Doctor
Our Eco Wash Laundry Set is the complete solution to give you low temperature machine washing and gentle hand washing! For the perfect washing experience every time, these three beauties are for those who believe in caring for their clothes and protecting their skin from toxins, all without damaging the planet.
No.2 Signature Eco Washing Detergent (250ml): a gentle but high performing eco-friendly powder, perfect for low temperature machine washing. In a 100% plastic free aluminium bottle, with a compostable label, No. 2 Signature Eco Wash is a lovely mineral-based detergent. It is a non-biological formula which is gentle, effective at stain removal, and free from toxins and harsh chemicals. It is perfect for use at low temperatures and has a blissfully refreshing fragrance.
No.3 Cashmere and Wool Eco Wash (250ml): which has amazing all-natural properties for cleaning your cashmere and woollen items, whether for a cool hand-wash, or a delicate machine cycle. Fragranced with patchouli and bergamot and containing natural moth deterrents. In a 100% plastic free aluminium bottle, with a compostable label, this luxurious eco wash is the perfect alternative to dry cleaning, which is damaging to our clothes and planet.
No. 4 Silk and Delicates Eco Wash (250ml): a wonderfully fragrant delicate wash for silks and silk blends, to be used in a cool hand wash. Reminiscent of the natural ingredients used by traders on the Silk Road to protect their cargo. In a 100% plastic free aluminium bottle, with a compostable label, No. 4 Silks & Delicates Eco Wash is a lovely mineral-based detergent for your silk and delicates.
- Eco Wash 250g / ml - up to 16 washes
Eco Wash Ingredients:
- Blend of Himalayan cedarwood and orange oil.
- 15 - < 30% oxygen-based bleaching agents, 5 - < 15% soap, < 5% anionic surfactants, non-iconic surfactants, plant-based fragrances.
- Do not consume.
- Cardboard box - recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- 100% Aluminium bottle, with a compostable label. Aluminium can be recycled over and over with no loss of quality, making it infinitely recyclable in an efficient closed-loop system.
- To discard - remove and place the label in composting, and the bottle in recycling.
About Clothes Doctor