Recycled Plastic Carrying Case for Glass Straws, by Strawesome
This glass straw carrying case is made from bpa-free and recycled plastic, in a solar powered factory. It is hard-sided, so perfect for carrying your reusable glass drinking straw safely on the go and comes in six colors.
Any of Strawesome's 15-20 cm / 6-8″ straws will fit into the carrying case. However, please note that the 6″ straws will move around from end to end. In most cases, only one straw will fit per case.
This case is plastic, but here are the reasons this glass straw carrying case still gets the thumbs up at Contented Earth:
- Made in the USA in an energy efficient, solar powered factory in Pennsylvania
- Inspected by hand and made to last
- Cruelty free
- Made of 50% recycled, BPA-free polypropylene (#5 recyclable)
- Durable one piece case has locking tabs to prevent your straw from falling out during travel
- There are no messy holes to cause leaking
- The case opens wide for a quick and easy cleaning process
- Top rack dishwasher safe
(Cleaning Brushes and Glass Straws sold separately.)
More from this collection