Biodegradable Washing Up Pad, by LoofCo
A set of 2 Washing Up Pads made of natural loofah plant, plastic-free and vegan.
A 100% biodegradable alternative to plastic washing-up sponges. When immersed in water swells up to become a soft, spongy and flexible pad.
It’s soft enough for non-stick pans and supple enough to fit into mugs. Each durable pad will last for months and when worn out can be composted. Each pad has a convenient cotton hanging string.
How to use:
- Use in warm water with washing up liquid, like a washing up sponge.
- Soak and remove baked on food first.
- To keep loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out excess water, shake out any food particles & hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired.
- When worn out can be composted.
Materials: Natural Loofah Plant
Packaging: Cardboard box only - biodegradable and recyclable
LoofCo products are skilfully hand crafted in Sri Lanka and Egypt by small producers. Using natural materials from the luffa plant and the coconut tree LoofCo offer a natural plastic free alternative to regular scrubbers with a unique range of biodegradable & recyclable pads, brushes & accessories for washing-up, household cleaning & body.
Effective cleaning and designs that have been proven over generations LoofCo products are fairly traded, grown to organic standards and packaged in recyclable material. Production methods support traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
More from this collection