Biodegradable Washing Up Scraper, by LoofCo
This plastic free LoofCo Washing Up Scraper is hand-made from coconut husk, and so is 100% biodegradable.
This Washing Up Scraper is a plastic free alternative to washing up scourers. It fits neatly in the hand and is ideal for removing baked-on food from pans and baking trays without scratching. Each scraper will last many months and when worn out can be composted.
It measures approximately 11x7.5cm, and comes with a convenient string hanging loop.
Made in Sri Lanka.
How to use:
- Soak baked-on food in warm water and washing-up liquid
- Use the Scraper to lift off food residue
- The blade-like edge at the front and the fibrous coir fibres underneath acts like a scrubbing brush
- After use rinse and hang up to dry from string loop
- When the bristle-like edge of the Washing-Up Scraper starts to fray, trim with scissors back to a solid edge for months more use.
Materials: Coconut husk
Packaging: Cardboard box only - biodegradable and recyclable
LoofCo products are skilfully hand crafted in Sri Lanka and Egypt by small producers. Using natural materials from the luffa plant and the coconut tree LoofCo offer a natural plastic free alternative to regular scrubbers with a unique range of biodegradable & recyclable pads, brushes & accessories for washing-up, household cleaning & body.
Effective cleaning and designs that have been proven over generations LoofCo products are fairly traded, grown to organic standards and packaged in recyclable material. Production methods support traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
More from this collection