Plastic Free Eco Cosmetic Bio Glitter® PURE (Duo Mini Pack), from Eco Glitter Fun
Bioglitter® PURE, its 100% plastic-free and Certified ‘OK Biodegradable WATER’ by TÜV, a world first. Cosmetic grade, you can use both glitters on your body, face and hair; and for Arts and Crafts too.
This Bioglitter® PURE mini box set includes either:
- 2 x 4ml bottles of our vivid Framboise Uber Disco Ball blend & Galactic Milky Way blends of biodegradable glitter
- 2 x 4ml bottles of our vivid Uber Chunky Citrine & Uber Chunky Sapphire of biodegradable glitter
How to apply eco glitter to your face and body
We suggest that you use our organic aloe vera gel to apply the eco/bio glitter.
It is safe for children, but we recommend not putting on children under 3 years old, as they have a habit of rubbing their little faces!
1. Either premix the eco glitter with the aloe vera gel and paint on to your face or body.
2. Put aloe gel on the skin and then brush on the glitter.
Both work well, it just depends on the look you are going for.
How to remove eco glitter from your face and body
- We just wash off with a mild soap and water.
- Wet wipes tend to just rub it round the face and irritate the skin, so we generally try to avoid removing with them.
Wash off using your usual body wash. Be warned, you may still be finding bio glitter in your house a few days after!
Bioglitter® PURE is the worlds first 100% plastic free, certified biodegradable and verified micro-plastic free glitter, using the same cellulose core as Bioglitter® SPARKLE, but combined with a new patent-pending natural coating, enabling removal of the final traces of plastic.
Bioglitter® PURE has guaranteed biodegradation in a natural, freshwater environment. A good analogy is that a leaf in an arid environment will take longer to degrade than in a muddy field. The rate of degradation is determined by what size the eco glitter is and what condition it finds itself in.
Bioglitter® PURE utilises new patent pending plastic free natural coating technology. Being 100% plastic free Cosmetic Bioglitter® PURE is compliant with all micro plastic legislation, including the latest UK microbead legislation Jan 2018. OK Biodegradable Water certification verifies it is Microplastic Free (EU, ECHA Microplastic Proposal, Jan 2019) As it does not contain any aluminium, it is compliant with FDA legislation for use on the lips.
- Plastic Free
- Ethically Manufactured
- GMO Free
- Allergen Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Plastic-free packaging
- Glass bottle with an aluminium lid
* Important Notes on Biodegradability
The vast majority of Bioglitter® PURE biodegrades in a freshwater environment in only 4 weeks. It also proves that the coating applied in the manufacture of Bioglitter® does not compromise the performance characteristics of the Modified Regenerated Cellulose core to biodegrade.
- Bioglitter® PURE – PROVEN TO BE BIODEGRADABLE IN THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT & MEETS TUV CERTIFICATION CRITERIA
- Bioglitter® Pure Red 008 achieved 92% biodegradation, relative to cellulose control, and therefore meets the criteria for OK biodegradable WATER certification, after only 28 days.
- A level of >90% biodegradation within 56 days relative to the microcrystalline cellulose control is required to meet the criteria for OK biodegradable WATER certification.
About Eco Glitter Fun
Eco Glitter fun was born from two fun loving party animals, whose mission is to bring responsible sparkles and plastic pollution awareness to the world. We sell biodegradable glitter pots and sets online, via retailers and we partner with brands, events and influencers – all in aid of spreading the ‘reduce plastic’ message.
Bioglitter®, is the trademark and brand name of a range of eco-friendly alternatives to traditional plastic based glitter. It has been developed, and continues to be developed, to tackle the part of microplastic pollution created by glitter.
There are two key ultimate goals we are driving to achieve with ALL Bioglitter® products;
1 – Removing the Plastic, so it’s no longer a micro-plastic.
2 – Biodegradable in the natural environment, so it leaves minimal or no trace.
For more information on the background to Bioglitter®, why we have developed it and more about what it is, please visit our dedicated consumer education site: discoverbioglitter.com.
More from this collection