Eco Friendly, Non Toxic Kids Lunch Box (Cotton/Linen), by SoYoung
With our eco friendly, non toxic, hand-washable insulated kids lunch boxes, you'll rule playground or picnic. Elevate mealtimes with smart design details like a removable liner for quick cleaning, and a messenger/backpack strap for unburdened ease of movement. Oh - and don't forget to write your superhero name on the inside tag!
- Dimensions: 10"/25.5cm L x 3"/7.5cm W x 7.5"/19cm H
- Linen/Cotton exterior fabric
- Insulated Interior
- Machine washable (gentle cycle, cold) - no dryers please
- Removable insulated insert for easy daily cleaning
- Detachable long strap for wearing as messenger bag or backpack (47")
- PVC, Phthalate, Lead and BPA Free
- Extra back pocket for cutlery and love notes
Blue Dinosaur - You can count on our dangerously cute Blue Dino T-Rex to be your faithful protector and best buddy all in one!
- Black Shark - Our ferocious shark is all teeth and no bite. A fave with both kids and entrepreneurs alike.
- Colourful Graffiti - Every kid is an artist! Our Colourful Graffiti Pattern was designed to encourage kids to be creative and develop confidence as they go.
We recommend wiping the interior of the lunch boxes, cooler bags and backpacks down with a damp cloth daily and leaving them open to dry.
If a spill occurs in a lunch box or cooler bag, we recommend cleaning it as quickly as possible.
The raw linen range is completely machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle, and the interior removable liner and shoulder strap should be taken off prior to washing. Please allow your bag to air dry completely, making sure to first wipe any extra water or moisture. Please do not put any of our products in the dryer as they may shrink or melt, and may come back looking nothing like it did before. Simply allow your products to hang dry with the lid and/or pocket propped open.
SoYoung is a Canadian brand of elevated lunch bags on a mission to make packing your lunch sustainable, stylish, and self-empowering. Designed for the wellness-focused woman and parent, our bags feature a minimal aesthetic and thoughtful features like removable insulated inserts, messenger straps, and accessory pockets.
SoYoung believes that planning and prepping lunches can lead to incremental change in all areas of one’s life, from making better dietary choices to improving your finances and reducing your environmental footprint. Their mission is tied closely to the personal journey of our founder Catherine Choi, who overcame a serious drug addiction in early adulthood. Catherine’s recovery led her to a wellness focused lifestyle that includes meditation, exercise and healthy eating - habits that have been essential to her success as an entrepreneur.
Find out more here: https://us.soyoung.ca/pages/our-story
More from this collection