Eco Wash - No.3 for Cashmere & Wool, by Clothes Doctor
In a 100% plastic free aluminium bottle, with a compostable label, this luxurious eco wash is the perfect alternative to dry cleaning, which is damaging to our clothes and planet. Containing plant-derived ingredients and cruelty-free, it is designed to nourish and protect your knitwear.
Cashmere and wool are delicate natural fabrics that deserve special treatment (as we all do from time to time). No 3 extends the life of your cashmere and wool garments by gentle cleaning, renewing, and softening. It is beautifully scented with real natural essences of sandalwood and patchouli, leaving garments wonderfully refreshed and also naturally protected from clothes moths.
Hand wash: Fill a basin with cool water. Pour in 2-3 caps per garment, swirl around then place your garments in and submerge. Gently agitate the water, leave for around 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
Machine: Use cashmere or delicates wash setting. Pour into the machine drawer. Drying: Dry flat on a towel (never squeeze out water).
Any washing of 'dry clean only' items at home is done so at your own risk. Read Clothes Doctor's blog here for advice and tips on how to hand wash at home. Do not consume. Rinse eyes if splashed.
- 500g / ml - up to 32 washes
- Blend of Himalayan cedarwood and orange oil.
- 15 - < 30% oxygen-based bleaching agents, 5 - < 15% soap, < 5% anionic surfactants, non-iconic surfactants, plant-based fragrances.
- Do not consume.
- Cardboard box - recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- 100% Aluminium bottle, with a compostable label. Aluminium can be recycled over and over with no loss of quality, making it infinitely recyclable in an efficient closed-loop system.
- To discard - remove and place the label in composting, and the bottle in recycling.
About Clothes Doctor