Reusable Insulated Stainless Steel 500ml Bottle - Rose Gold Metallic, by Qwetch
This insulated stainless steel, bpa-free water bottle is reusable, chemical free and an environmentally friendly alternative to a disposable plastic bottle. As it's insulated, it will keep your drink hot or cold. Plus, it's super stylish - a perfect zero waste product!
Stainless steel is a extra safe option when it comes to use in bottles, as there are no chemicals that can migrate into your drink. The leak proof seal is made from tested BPA free silicone. And, not only is it reusable, it's recyclable too.
- Keeps drinks hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours
- Internal and external walls made from stainless steel 304 (18/8)
- Internal wall without any coating or lacquer (unlike aluminium containers)
- Inner part of the lid is made of stainless steel 304 (18/8)
- Leak proof tested BPA free silicone seal
- Great resistance to corrosion and impacts
- Does not alter flavours and taste
- Size: 500 ml / 26.5 x 7 cm dia. (3.2 cm int. dia.)
- Hand wash in warm soapy water
- Comes with an Organic cotton pouch, GOTS certified.
It was a visit to China many years ago that introduced Qwetch founder Stephane Miquel to the popular tea drinking culture in China. He noticed that everybody drank tea, all day long and not only at home but everywhere they went: at work, at school, at the park. This inspired him to develop a mobile tea flask that meant a home made tea could be taken out and about and drunk all day, and in 2012 he launched this to the French market through his new brand Qwetch.
Since 2012 Qwetch has grown into other categories of food and drink on the go, and their range now includes stainless steel insulated bottles, single wall stainless steel bottles, lunchboxes and straws.
To read more about Qwetch, head here: https://www.qwetch.com/en/qwetch/
More from this collection