Orsa Sandstone Foot File, by Lavinia
A beautiful, effective and not at least a gentle foot file made of Orsa sandstone at a stone masonry in Dalarne, Central Sweden
- Made of 100% natural material and sustainable
- The foot file lasts a lifetime as it is made from 100% Orsa sandstone
- The file is in a cork tray so beautiful to have out for show in your bathroom.
- It can be washed and scalded as needed
- Use the fluted side at the cracked and dry skin on your feet and especially at your heels, immediately after bath.
- Finish your bath by exfoliating the dry skin on your feet with the smooth side of the stone and finish with a good oil. Your skin will become smooth and soft and you will never have to buy expensive scrubbing creams again.
The Orsa Sandstone story.
In Sweden’s massive old mountains, surrounded by large forests, moose and bears, 360 million years old sandstone is machined by hand to create nail files, foot files and peeling stones. Treat yourself to a beautiful and effective beauty and care product that lasts for generations. Live out your dream of a simpler life surrounded by a pearls from the Swedish nature. Nordic design and quality – at its best!