Plastic Free Solid Hair Conditioner, by Beauty Kubes
Beauty Kubes plastic free, solid hair conditioner is vegan friendly, sulphate free, silicone free and palm oil free.
Each box contains 27 individual solid shampoo Kubes.
This new and unique plastic free, solid hair conditioner has been formulated using vegan friendly, sulphate and silicone free ingredients that have been carefully selected for their ability to leave hair feeling hydrated, nourished and incredibly soft and shiny.
This plastic free conditioner is suitable for normal to dry hair types. You may need to use two plastic free conditioner Kubes for long, or tangle-prone hair. See the video and directions below on how to use.
- Animal derived ingredients
- Palm oil / Palm oil derivatives
- Synthetic Fragrance / Colours
- Plastic packaging
How to use:
- Take 1 to 2 Kubes into the shower. Crumble the Kubes one by one into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water until a thick paste is formed. Rub hands together firmly until the paste turns white and thickens.
- You can now smooth the paste over your wet hair, focusing on the ends.
- For best results, use with a comb to comb the conditioner through the hair - as it is solid, it needs a bit of extra help to ensure all of the hair is coated.
Key ingredients (64% of all ingredients are organic).
- Marshmallow root to help de-tangle the hair.
- Macadamia nut oil to nourish and hydrate.
- Jojoba oil to increase hair shine.
- Pink Clay to help remove impurities from the scalp and hair
- Oats, which contain ceramides and lipids to help impart a silky feel on the hair.
- Plant keratin to help strengthen the hair and protect from heat damage.
Full Ingredients listing:
Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Avena sativa kernel flour (Oat), Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, (marshmallow) Glycerin (palm-free, from a rapeseed source), Aqua, Illite, Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, (Sweet orange essential oil) Cymbopogon martinii oil*, (Palmarosa essential oil), Pelargonium graveolens flower oil* (Rose geranium oil), Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba oil), Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil* (Macadamia nut seed oil), d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**, Citral**,
Organic ingredient occurs naturally in essential oil.
See allergens in bold.
About Beauty Kubes
We set ourselves the challenge to create a range of solid shampoo and beauty products that were entirely free from plastics and vegan friendly. Although a lot of plastic bottles in the UK are recyclable, not many of them actually make it to the recycling bin. In fact in the UK 16 MILLION PLASTIC BOTTLES EVERY DAY* are not recycled but end up in landfill, or discarded.
Most plastic bottles in the UK are manufactured in China, so they have already traveled nearly a third of the way around the world before they get to the UK. Each plastic bottle will be placed within an individual plastic bag, to protect it on its journey - that's a lot of plastic!!!
So the concept of Beauty Kubes solid shampoo Kubes was born, thanks to inspiring programmes such as the BBC's Blue Planet II and the work of local Cornish based charity, Surfers Against Sewage. We also read some eye-opening and frightening statistics from The Dame Ellen Macarthur Foundation regarding the sheer volume of plastic entering the world's oceans.
To read more head to: https://beautykubes.co.uk/pages/plastic-free