The Contented Company
Plastic Free Washing Up Brush with Natural Bristles, by Eco Living
Regular price £6.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A plastic free, vegan, dish brush with natural plant-bristles. The removeable and replaceable FSC® beech wood head has tampico bristles, which are non-scratch and effective at washing pots, pans, trays, dishes and glass.
Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus, which grows only in the highlands of northern Mexico. Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening.
The handle is endlessly reusable with a mix of silicone, stainless steel.
- Reusable dish brush with a refillable head
- Tree planted for every brush sold and support 1% for the planet (via manufacturers)
- Silicone reusable and recyclable
- Brush head compostable
Usage & Specifications:
- Do not wash in dishwasher
- EU Design Pat. Reg
- Brush Head diameter: 4cm
- Brush head made in Germany, handle made in China
None - cardboard tag (recyclable, biodegradable, compostable) and natural string
More from this collection